When it comes to installation and removal of satellite dishes contact Chicago Satellite Dish Removal
Tenants and landlords do not always agree. Landlords in Chicago typically have concerns ranging from property damage, appearance, and safety issues regarding using a Satellite Dishes on theirs properties. According to the Federal Communications Commission Order 98-273, the tenant has a right to Satellite Dishes and antennas providing the installation is legitimate and follows guidelines. Also known as the FCC Satellite Rule, it states that the tenant is allowed to have a professional install any Satellite Dish in the city of Chicago as long as it is 40 inches or less in diameter. The landlord is able to supervise the installation and impose restrictions within reason.
Among the greatest causes of concern for Satellite Dish in Chicago landlords is improper installation, and the damage left from removal of the Satellite dish or satellite when the tenant moves or upgrades. Some common issues of bad installation or removal are:
Those issues are based of Chicago Satellite Dish Removal customer satisfaction survey;
• Weatherproofing problems with walls and roofs due to a poor installation of a Satellite Dish
• Interfere with electrical, HVAC or plumbing systems.
• A faulty installation can cause the Satellite Dish fall and hurt someone.
• Aesthetically, theSatellite Dish or Antenna and it’s wires can lower the appeal of the house or apartments, as it is installed on the exterior wall, roof, balcony, or patio.
Common solutions for the landlords concerns, based of the Chicago Satellite Dish Removal experience
• Landlords can prohibit Satellite Dish installation in common areas and insist that they do not hang over public areas such as walkways and driveways.
• The landlord can monitor installations and removals to have a say in holes that are drilled into the structure, how cables are laid out, and also to confirm removals are complete with the repair of any holes or damage to the structure.
• A landlord in the city of Chicago can require a tenant to carry renter’s insurance in case Satellite Dish of any injuries, accidents or damages to the property or other people caused by a satellite dish in Chicago.
Chicago Satellite Dish Removal
We can help any time, visit www.saynotocable.com
Need a new installation please visit www.directv.com